Due to the constantly changing demand, changes in Lux Express travel schedule are inevitable. And due to the increasing amount of customer inquiries, our response time by e-mail or phone may be prolonged. We appreciate your understanding.
Below you can find answers to the most frequent questions. Please read them and contact us only if you need to make changes about your upcoming trip.
1. Is my trip taking place?
Please check if the departure on your trip date is still active from our trip search here.
2. My departure time has changed or I wish to change the date and time of my trip. How can I do that?
Please find your upcoming trip ticket number and contact our customer service by phone:
+372 6800 909
3. Are there any travel restrictions or mandatory quarantine in my destination country? Can I travel to my destination?
Lux Express is travelling only to those countries where it is currently allowed. Due to the restrictions in nearby countries, at the moment we are only travelling in the Baltics.
Please read about travel restrictions (like mandatory quarantine etc) and obligations in your destination country before travelling:
- One day before entering to Estonia, passenger must fill electronic declaration for boarder crossing. https://iseteenindus.terviseamet.ee
- In Estonia, 10 days of mandatory self isolation is required for passengers arriving from EU, European Economic Area or Schengen country, where infection rate of the last 14 days, per 100 000 citizens is over 150. More information and current infection rates are available on Estonian Foreign Ministry’s website. https://vm.ee/en/information-countries-and-self-isolation-requirements-passengers
- There are options to shorten the self isolation time. First option is to take Covid PCR test up to 72 hours before entering Estonia. In Estonia another test is required at least 6 days after the initial test. If the both tests are negative the 10 days of mandatory self isolation is lifted. The second option is to take PCR test immediately after arriving Estonia and take the second test at least 6 days after the initial test. If both test are negative the 10 day mandatory self isolation is lifted.
- The requirements of the test can be found here: https://vm.ee/en/coronavirus-2019-ncov
- Latvia requires electronical form to be fill before entering the country. https://covidpass.lv/
- Only passengers with urgent and important reasons are allowed to enter the country.
- Passengers are obligated to take Covid-19 PCR test up to 72 hours before entering the country. If passenger have had Covid-19 in the past, one has to prove it with valid certificate.
- 10-day mandatory self isolation is required.
- Read more information from here.
- Passenger is required to fill electronic form. https://keleiviams.nvsc.lt/lt/form
- Passenger is obligated to take Covid-19 (PCR or antigen test) up to 72 hours before entering the country. The test result (of course negative one) has to be in one of the official EU languages. (Serological test is not accepted.)
- If passenger have had Covid-19 in the past, one has to prove it with valid certificate, positive test result from the past, antigen test or with vaccination certificate.
- 10-day mandatory self isolation is required, but this can be shortened. Person can take test after seven days after entering the country and if the test is negative and no acute syndromes are present (coughing, fever, shortness of breath).
- Detailed overview: https://nvsc.lrv.lt/en/information-on-covid-19/for-arrivals-from-abroad/list-of-countries-affected-by-covid-19-and-requirements-valid-until-9-march/list-10
- Click here to read more.
- At the moment there are no departures to Poland.
Until the travel restrictions between EU and Russia are valid, Lux Express is not travelling to Russia.
Information about travelling between Russia and Belarus (in Russian): Lux Express website and Yandex Zen.
Information about travelling between Russia and Finland (in Russian): https://zen.yandex.ru/
Information about travelling between Russia and Estonia (in Russian): https://zen.yandex.ru/