Since transportation possibilities have been diminished moving to and from Russia, Lux Express continues to provide possibilities for people to return home.
Information about schedules and departures
St. Peterburg - Tallinn departures and tickets. Daily departures.
St. Peterburg - Helsinki departures and tickets. Daily departures.
St. Peterburg - Riga departures and tickets. Departures are operated 4 times a week in each direction: from St. Petersburg at 11:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays; from Riga at 09:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays Fridays and Sundays.
Please also read the Lux Express travel information and current restrictions.
Information about luggage and customs requirements
Passenger is allowed to take on board of a coach 2 units of luggage (free of charge):
- 1 hand luggage which does not exceed the size of 45 × 35 × 20 cm (length – width – height);
- 1 bigger luggage weighing no more than 30 kg which does not exceed the size of 70 × 30 × 55 cm (length – width – height)
- NB! As of 10 July, some goods originating in or exported from Russia may no longer be imported or transferred to Estonia. For example, alcohol, caviar and wooden products cannot be brought into Estonia. Full list of prohibited goods can be found on the website of the Estonian Tax and Customs Board.
- Official webpage of the Finnish Customs - https://tulli.fi/en/frontpage
Information about travelling with pets
Carriage of home animals and pets is not allowed on international routes.
It is possible to carry pets on Estonian (e.g. Narva-Tallinn). It is allowed to carry small domestic animals or birds in special transport cages/carrying bags with maximum measures 40 x 40 cm (width, length). An additional ticket has to be bought for animal transportation. Pet tickets have a 40% discount on mentioned Lux Express departures. Please note that pets must be accompanied by a responsible passenger.
Information about ticket purchase
In case you are having any problems buying tickets from our website (luxexpress.eu) you can also buy tickets from:
Lux Express Customer service office AO ”EUROLINES” at St. Petersburg Coach station (address: St. Petersburg, Nab. Obvodnogo kanala 36, opening hours 09am-6.00pm, every day).
St. Petersburg Coach station (address: St. Petersburg, Nab. Obvodnogo kanala 36, opening hours 06:30a.m.-23:00p.m., every day). NB! Coach station sales desk sells only direct tickets without transfers from St. Petersburg to Tallinn and Helsinki.
- Online travel service bus.tutu.ru
- Offline sales offices of tourism companies in St.Petersburg (in Russian):
- Арбус - Санкт-Петербург, набережная Обводного канала 42
- Бон Тур - Санкт-Петербург, ул. Кирочная 19
- Вест Трэвел - Санкт-Петербург, Невский пр. 63 / Московский пр. 31
- Дядюшка Ник - Санкт-Петербург, Невский пр. 80
- Константа Тур - Санкт-Петербург, Спасский пер. 14
- Петербургский Магазин Путешествий - Санкт-Петербург, ул. Пушкинская 8
- Саймаан Лийкене - Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская ул. 25
- Серебряное кольцо - Санкт-Петербург, ул. Звенигородская д. 1 к. 2
- Сервис 007 - Санкт-Петербург, пр. Ю. Гагарина 1 // Москва, Графский пер., д. 14, корп. 1 (8 800 777-0-777)
- Турфирма Пилигрим - Санкт-Петербург, Лиговский пр. 87.